Sunday, June 24, 2007

loads of pictures, be happy!

Tmr's the first day of term, so I gotta blog before I lose all time to do so.

Decided on a last minute Sakae Sushi buffet during Thursday's supper. I turned to my Little Unwashed Body, "LUB! Do you want to eat Sakae buffet tmr???" Her face lit up and I knew I got my first victim. Then I asked around the table, and managed to confirm one more. We decided on Wheelock cos I thought it'd be easy for ZACH. The Dumpling kept asking, "Who's he??? I don't know who he is! I want to see him!"

I found a new place to park in Orchard! It's this little public carpark right next to Wheelock, very old-school, need to tear coupon. I managed to get a lot within 5 minutes of entering the carpark. Steady or not! I just have good parking lot karma. d=

The Dumpling was there super early, and got a huge table for us. For some reason, she seems really keen on collecting those plastic covers for the food.


Pic 419: The Dumpling with her little stack. It was kinda creepy when LUB took a plate off the conveyor belt, and even before setting it down on the table, the Dumpling snatched it away. The Dumpling is just... weird.


Pic 420: The Dumpling forgetting that the fried scallops are Very Hot. I made her pose for it, and she was trying very hard to keep it in her mouth. "Very hot!!! Ow!" You must suffer for art, my dear.


Pic 421: Look who dropped by!


Pic 422: My Little Unwashed Body, before her haircut.


Pic 423: No larh, he didn't eat all of the plates by himself. Though at 5pm, he went for a 'second round'. There are exactly 30 plates there!

In the end, ZACH didn't turn up, the bloody bastard pang seh us! He got too caught up catching up with other people, in the process breaking poor Dumpling's heart. Guess she'll never see him, huh.




Had a JC class outing last night to Hard Rock Cafe. I've only been there once, and only once. I remember having a hard time finishing my food, and back then, I could Eat. Now I just eat.

Anyway, it was basically a papparazzi session, where QueenMich will try her best to capture all sorts of scandalous pictures and sabo-ing everyone along the way. No one is spared from the viciousness!Most of my pictures turned out orange cos of the lighting, and I don't particularly like using flash. It makes people look washed-out. So anyway, here are the best of the lot:


Pic 424: My favourite picture of the night, and it wasn't even taken by me!


Pic 425: My seafood linguine. So-so.


Pic 426: My Darling and Lufi's dish. No, they didn't share, they just ordered the same thing. Mac and cheese with grilled chicken.


Pic 427: Cher attacking her food with great fervour.


Pic 428: The Doctor fiddling with his phone, and JLo digging into his food.


Pic 429: The three birthdays we were celebrating. The Doctor, the Cow, and my Darling.


Pic 430: The same three with their complimentary dessert. It was a little bit of ice cream and plenty of whipped cream. Plenty of it.


Pic 431: Taking a photo with Cow and Darling, with the intention of moving out of the frame. Obviously I didn't succeed in doing it for this one. d=


Pic 432: The Cow realised what I was doing. Haha. I have a few pictures of the exact same poses, and I kept trying to move away but unsuccessful every time. I move too slow!!!

Then, me and Cher started feeding each other the dessert. We took two pictures, but I'm too embarrassed to put them up here. Haha. Eh, students find my blog then how?


Pic 433: The polariod that the Hard Rock Cafe people took for the birthday people. Looks nice, doesn't it?


Pic 434: Four of us. The Monkey took this picture for us. For some reason, we just couldn't get a nice group photo. This is one of the better ones, taken at the Starbucks near the cafe.


Pic 435: Hehe I like how QueenMich is just looking saucily at the camera. Gotcha!


Pic 436: Final picture of the night, taken in some hotel's toilet. Mirror reflection! Which is why we all look kinda funny. It's strange how a reflected picture just doesn't quite seem like you, even though we look at ourselves in the mirror all the time. I guess for people with symmetrical faces and centre parts, it doesn't make much of a difference.

The Doctor talked to me and the Cow at one point during dinner, and the first thing I said to him was, "Hey! You speak with an accent!" The Cow disagreed, saying that Doctor has always been talking that way. Then I realised something. Throughout the entire time in VJ, I hardly spoke to the Doctor, or hear him speak. So... it was startling to hear him suddenly speak so much. But he's a doctor, or at least, going to graduate next year and be a trained doctor, so gotta practice his bedside manners, no?




First day of school tmr! Can't wait.

No comments: