Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mish mash

Just a few more pictures of Natsu Matsuri, courtesy of Wai. These were the pictures I were planning to put up when BloggerBot decided to go offline (for maintainence, I presume).


Picture 202: A pic of me getting corsetted by Teef, with Twinny Poteto adjusting my obi. Do you know how tight Teef tied it!!! But it's to prevent the yukata from falling off in the middle of the night. I finally realised how those European women in the past used to feel. All the pain for a fleeting moment of beauty.



Picture 203: All done! Was so hard to breathe sia, esp when Teef kept tugging it tighter and tighter. The price we pay...



Picture 204: Wai and me! Actually, our boobs aren't supposed to be so obvious. Have you ever seen Japanese women in yukatas? They are usually quite flat. If they have boobs, they'll actually pad up the front of the obi so that the obi and the chest is even. (Info courtesy of Twinny.) It's like how ancient Chinese people found small feet erotic, hence the bound feet.



Picture 205: One of my favourite pics of the night. It's my desktop wallpaper now. The colours complement each other. It helps that we are all such pretty ladies, too. I'm still waiting for the high quality pics from Teef's humongous camera.





The kai went out for lunch with Damian sensei last Saturday, to celebrate/congratulate him on getting his 6th Dan, after failing the last time he went back to Australia. I don't have many pictures that day though; not in a picture-taking mood. Food was good! Shared a seafood platter for two with a Stupid Root Plant. Twinny ordered a seafood platter for one, and after about ten minutes of eating, she hardly made a dent in it. Humongously large portions.


Picture 206: Damian sensei. Found out that day that he was one of the extra reptilian Jedi masters in Attack of the Clones (uh I hope I got that right).





My JC classmate, Momok Cheah (no, that's not her real name), held a farewell party on Sunday night. She is going off to UK on SEP (Student Exchange Programme) on Wednesay, and she'll be back around February. Since her birthday's in October, two of the guys snuck out and bought her a birthday cake. They insisted that they were leaving, so we said farewell. Then they called her and said that one of them forgot to take his wallet, so they are coming back. Wah lao, they smoked all of us lor! The frequency of trips to the bathroom also increased. That's cos Lufi hid the birthday/farewell card in newspapers and left it in the toilet with a pen. And Momok Cheah, being as blur as sotong as she is, never even noticed nor commented.

Aren't we all brilliant?


Picture 207: Happy (very early) 21st Birthday to Momok Cheah!



Picture 208: Momok Cheah, with a bad case of 'red eye'. I think she was making a wish or something.



Picture 209: KM, unleashing his true psychotic nature. The Swensen's people forgot to give them a knife, so we used Momok's kitchen knife.



Picture 210: When Momoks go back to their roots. Cher, how can you expect us to believe you are completely qing bai when there are pictures like that as evidence??



Picture 211: Degenerating back into a psycho, with Momok Cheah completely unaware (or is she happy that she has a knife pointing at her?).



Picture 212: Stop calling me a mahjong addict! You, you and you! I mo all of these tiles. Every. Single. One. With the exception of the 9 Bamboos, which SQ threw. I drew two 1 Wan which I threw away in sequence. This is called skill, okay! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

simi skill... u havent seen my zimo xiaosanyuan than night......

Anonymous said...

i think u should see my 4 peng hu in a row..

AYE.. MAHJONG!! can i be your kaki??? (^_^")

heartw|sh* said...

haha i welcome mahjong kakis!! any time, any where in Singapore (sorry boon).

Vicknesh said...

u all really wanna start comparing zi mos ah....