Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Seventeen.

I just found out something while I was looking at the movie timings for Madagascar at Cathay Cineleisure. Those BASTARDS! They increased the price of movie tickets such that they are now exactly the same as every other goddamned cinema on this island. And to think that I was joking to my friend, "See ah, only GV, Shaw and some other cinema operator have increased their prices. So those people who don't want to pay the extra dollar will wait till 19th May to book their tickets for Star Wars, since Cine doesn't have advanced booking. Sekali the day before Star Wars opens, they increased the prices, then ho seh liao."

Take a look here.

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!! Cathay, you are a damn sneaky organisation.

Now it makes no difference if I watch movies at GV or at Cine. Hence, I shall go back to my favourite haunt, GV PS (don't ask me why, I just like that place better). All these cinema operators. *shakes fist*




And because I can't seem to sleep before 4am these days, even though I really should, I went to play around with Adobe Photoshop. Out of my extreme boredom and insomnia, I present to you:


Illyria, from the TV series ANGELPosted by Hello

I watched almost the entire Season 5 of ANGEL, until the WB Network decided to cancel it. I tell you, I was so disgusted. So I had no Buffy to watch, and then no Angel to watch. But it's okay now, because I've found another show to download. Desperate Housewives! Can't wait till the new season comes out.




Okay, I think I will go sleep now. It's coming to 4am.

No comments: