Monday, November 06, 2006

confession

Actually, the main reason there is a lack of photos these days is because... I kinda lost interest in my camera. Cos it's old, and it's crappy, and I'm too lazy to charge the batteries. So it's either I get a new camera, or I make do with my current one. You know, I don't really spend a lot of money on stuff like that. The only money I spend recklessly on is Kurt Halsey's stuff. Go google him, I'm a little lazy to do a link. I just recklessly spent money on his new journal which I might not even use. But! Like Precious said, "Disposable income, disposable time." That was actually a response to my sudden, last minute question, "Eh, anyone wants to watch movie tmr?? (where tmr = friday)"

Actually, that's not quite true. I just spend when I want to, not like a certain Root Plant who compares his bank account balance to other people's and get miserable. The only bank account balance I compare with is my Past Bank Account Balance. Like that I'll always be happy. (=

I completely forgot that I had this window open. I shall stop blabbering and go to bed because I have to head out to Bukit Timah Hill tmr at the ungodly hour of 7.30am. )=

I miss having someone to talk to.

No comments: