Thursday, September 20, 2007

another quote

I'm dead tired. My feet hurt, and I've been wearing flats for the last week or so, ever since I was coerced by Motobabe into buying that pretty pair of flats from Novo two Saturdays ago. Motobabe is bad for my wallet. She convinced me to buy a dress the same day I blew *undisclosed amount* (cos I'm too embarrassed to mention it) on a Kurt Halsey hoodie.

I am absolutely ashamed of myself. I have no self-control. )=

It's already past the middle of September. Woe! Every September, something astonishingly bad happens. At least better than one of my friends who has some serious shit hitting him on his birthday. So much for cake and happy birthday songs.

The replacement car I'm driving now is an oldish Nissan Sunny. It is SUCH A MALE CAR. When I drive it, I feel like some lao ah lian trying to act tough, or an auntie housewife who has to drive her husband's love machine.

It's time for me to get my rest. TGIF, everyone!!!




"Lonely people, in talking to each other can make each other lonelier."
-Lillian Hellman

No comments: