Thursday, June 17, 2010

so what?

If you're gonna trip, then you better make sure the fall is worth it. After weeks of tripping, I finally stumbled today. Not too much harm done, considering how I've learnt to be a little bit more careful about tripping.

Silly! Always, always know what you are tripping over!

And then there are people, whom you think are friends, but really, aren't. For example, it was a simple piece of information about the trip. Large, vague question, but as it turns out, either said friend didn't want to help, or just didn't understand why it was important. Would it kill you? Maybe friend just didn't care. Well, so be it. I guess it makes a lot of sense now why I stayed away when said friend had issues.

There's gotta be a point when you've gotta stop talking and start listening.

And so it goes, and so it goes, and so will you soon too, I suppose.

No comments: