Saturday, September 30, 2006

in other news

I realised I made a big big booboo in my ICT essay. Damnit! And now I got randomly paired up with a classmate for another assignment, and I don't really know what to do. I should have read up on the assignment earlier and found myself a partner, rather than be... randomly assigned one. =
Almost completely forgot that I have an essay due next Friday. Luckily, someone reminded me. I forgot whom, but someone did. And also... a lot more deadlines. That's why I say I forget what day/date it is, because all I can remember are deadlines (and sometimes I don't even remember the deadlines).

I got a haircut today! Now my hair falls just below my shoulders. And I have decided to keep a fringe of sorts from now on. Pictures next time, perhaps.

(You know this is the only way I'm willing to communicate with you. Will you do the same?)


click

No comments: