Tuesday, January 10, 2006

survey thingie

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

Journalism

100%

English

92%

Engineering

67%

Art

58%

Anthropology

58%

Philosophy

50%

Psychology

50%

Mathematics

42%

Theater

42%

Sociology

42%

Linguistics

42%

Biology

33%

Dance

17%

Chemistry

17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com





Cos my friends are doing this. Sure I love to write, but I don't want to make it my career.

I don't know what to say leh, and Godspeed wants to see more pictures of "my midget". School's okay so far, it's been raining for the last three days, and I'm growing sleepy. I also have tutorials to do already, and I had a lecturer who told me this, when I mentioned that I can't attend any of his tutorials: "Don't go for tutorials then." And I was pretty sure he wanted me to drop his module, then I told him that I cannot not drop it, because I wouldn't be able to graduate. So I guess I'll just work harder (haha I say that every sem) this time and do decently.

I don't know what to say larh! I have no pictures also!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hye I like that survey! Gonna steal it. : D But save it as a draft first. haha. XD.